Many of the most well-known companies were founded by families. Family enterprises like yours serve as the cornerstone on which economies across the world are established.
Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County family offices frequently have unique characteristics that contribute to their success. Of course, they come with their share of hurdles, too. No one knows the particularities of a family office quite like Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County, family offices lawyers
At BT Law Group, we have the experience and knowledge to advise you on the right course of action.
A Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County Family Offices Lawyers With a Wide Range of Experience
Family offices and high net worth families rely on BT Law Group to provide advice and support in all employment-related matters. BT Law Group’s family offices law team can help Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County family offices and high net worth families with issues like:
- Carrying out internal investigations
- Ensuring workers are correctly classified as exempt or non-exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Performance management
- Accommodating people with disabilities as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Handling discrimination and harassment claims
- Drafting and negotiating employment contracts that cover confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-solicitation, and non-competes, and other terms
- Creating employment policies and procedures
- Representing clients in arbitration, mediation, and litigation
- Implementing preventative measures to avoid legal actions
Furthermore, the attorneys at BT Law Group may collaborate with your family office to provide advice and ensure compliance with Florida and federal employment laws, rules, and regulations and challenge employment law claims brought against family offices.
The family offices labor attorneys at BT Law Group have successfully defended family offices against employment claims in South Florida, including claims of:
Family Offices Employment Lawyer for Employees
We Are Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County Family Office Employment Attorneys Who Understand Both Sides of the Coin
The Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County Family Office labor lawyers at BT Law can assist in defending your rights and ensuring that you are fairly treated if you work as a:
- Personal, executive, or administrative assistant
- Security Officer
- Concierge or house manager
- Pilot or boat captain
- Athletic coach or fitness trainer
Contact the Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County Family Offices attorneys at BT Law Group for a consultation to explore how we can assist you if you are owed unpaid wages (including overtime and bonuses or commissions), have experienced discrimination or harassment, or have been retaliated against at work.
The Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County Family Offices lawyers at BT Law Group have experience taking on family offices in court and arbitrations and will fight to ensure that you receive all to which you are entitled.